Kissimmee Criminal Defense Attorneys
Experienced criminal attorneys help you keep your freedom
If you are charged with a crime, your freedom is in jeopardy. Misdemeanors can be punished by up to six months in jail and thousands of dollars in fines. Mandatory sentencing for some felonies leads to years in prison. Whatever the charges, you could be tied up in the system for years.
Salazar & Kelly Law Group, P.A. was founded by former prosecutors. We know our way around Florida’s criminal justice system. We have handled hundreds of cases in court and are veteran trial lawyers. If you have been charged with a crime, our Kissimmee criminal defense attorneys can help.
- Assault & Battery
- DUI Defense
- Drug Crimes
- Federal Offenses
- Probation Violation
- Sex Crimes
- Theft & Robbery
- Weapons Charges
A firm that handles all types of crimes
The attorneys of Salazar & Kelly Law Group, P.A. have faced nearly every variety of charge in the Florida court system. Cases we typically see include:
- DUI — A single driving under the influence (DUI) charge can equal heavy fines, points on your license and a reduced ability to find a job. A second or third DUI can have serious consequences. Before you have to face sentencing for a DUI, it is important to speak with an attorney about your case.
- Drug crimes — Drug crimes can lead to minor possession charges, interstate trafficking charges, which can incur decades in prison, and everything in between. Our attorneys are familiar with the nuances of the law that can make a huge difference in your case.
- Sex crimes — The stigma of a sex offense can last a lifetime and cost you your career. Unjustified allegations can haunt you forever. Our attorneys can help you fight back.
- Assault — A small scuffle can sometimes have a big effect, and a brief fight can have lasting implications. If you have been charged with assault or other violent crimes, you are likely facing a serious sentence.
- Theft and robbery — Theft crimes can range from petty shoplifting offenses to robbery involving force or assault. Any theft crime can have serious implications and requires a strong lawyer.
- Weapons charges — Being caught with an illegal weapon or being accused of using one in the commission of a crime can result in major sentencing enhancements. If you have prior convictions, you risk serious penalties. Our attorneys can explain what you can do to prevent losing your rights and freedom.
- Federal offenses — The federal court system is structured differently, and federal offenses can range from white collar crimes to drug trafficking and terrorism.
- Probation Violation — Probation and parole are important opportunities to reduce the effects of a criminal conviction. However, minor mistakes can result in violations.
Our firm handles all types of criminal charges. If you are confused about your case or want to know more about what to expect, our lawyers can explain the process.
Arrange a free initial consultation with our Kissimmee criminal defense attorneys
The Kissimmee criminal defense attorneys of Salazar & Kelly Law Group, P.A. began our careers as state attorneys, prosecuting crimes. We have handled hundreds of criminal cases and can now put that experience to work for you. To schedule a free initial consultation at our main office in Kissimmee, and our branch offices in Orlando and Altamonte Springs, call 407.483.0500 or contact us online.