Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
The Law Offices of Salazar & Kelly Law Group, P.A. Motto
  • Call for a free initial consultation
  • ~
  • Hablamos Español

Is there any way to fight back if I am arrested after an illegal search?

Video Transcription:

As a criminal defense attorney, a question that I often hear is, can I fight back after an illegal search? The answer is yes. If you hire an experienced attorney, your lawyer can file a motion to suppress the search or the stop or the pat down or the warrant. If you hire an experienced attorney, you can certainly fight back also by filing a complaint against the arresting officer. Either way, come talk to us, Salazar & Kelly, and fight that illegal search today.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation