Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
The Law Offices of Salazar & Kelly Law Group, P.A. Motto
  • Call for a free initial consultation
  • ~
  • Hablamos Español

Can I get some support for my child even though I am not married to the father of my child?

Video Transcription:

You can get support for your child even though you’re not married to the father of your child. Florida law requires that each parent provides support for their minor children. If a parent intentionally withhold support from that child, that parent might suffer criminal and civil penalties. If you’re having problems with the father of your child providing support, contact Salazar and Kelly and let us help you get that child support.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation