Kissimmee Personal Injury & Criminal Defense Attorneys
Central Florida attorneys represent injury victims and criminal defendants
If you need an attorney in Kissimmee, Orlando or the surrounding community, you have many options, but not every lawyer is right for you and your case. If you face criminal charges or have suffered a serious personal injury, you need an attorney who is experienced in those areas of law.
Since its founding in 2003, Salazar & Kelly Law Group, P.A. has provided straightforward advice and zealous representation to thousands of Floridians who have been injured in accidents or charged with a crime. Our firm is dedicated to delivering high quality legal services at affordable rates. Contact our experienced Kissimmee personal injury & criminal defense attorneys.
A serious accident, car wreck, divorce proceeding or criminal charges you need attorneys who know how to navigate the Florida justice system. When the stakes are high, you want lawyers who will help you understand what’s happening and what to expect. And you want attorneys who have the experience to aggressively pursue your interests during negotiations or trial.
We founded Salazar & Kelly Law Group, P.A. with the goal of giving Central Florida residents personal service and straightforward advice. If you want straight talk and no bull, speak to one of our Kissimmee attorneys about your case.
- Kissimmee Personal Injury
- Kissimmee Criminal Defense
- Kissimmee Family Law
Retain honest and resourceful Florida attorneys to manage your case
Central Florida clients of Salazar & Kelly Law Group benefit from our:
- Experience — We are former Florida prosecutors, so we know what to expect from the lawyers on the other side of the courtroom. We have litigated thousands of cases in the Florida courts.
- Creativity — We create innovative solutions that fit the needs of the individual client. We resolve your case without unnecessary delays or expense.
- Candid advice — We provide straight talk with no bull. We don’t mince words, and we don’t spout legalese. We want you to understand us and your situation. We believe that an informed client is more likely to make wise decisions.
We deal with every client personally. We don’t hand your case off to an underling, paralegal or staff member. To learn more about what sets us apart, schedule an appointment with one of our experienced Kissimmee personal injury and criminal defense attorneys today.
Experienced in a wide range of Kissimmee personal injury, criminal defense & family law
We started our practice after we both had years of experience as trial attorneys. Our areas of practice include:
- Personal injury — Personal injury cases are based on the principle that when someone’s carelessness causes you to suffer an injury, that negligent person — and not you — should be the one to pay for the consequences of the carelessness. The negligent party should compensate you for your medical bills, rehabilitation expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and diminished earning capacity. Common personal injury cases involve, slip and falls, dangerously defective products, dog bites and medical malpractice.
- Auto accidents – Americans, on average, experience multiple car collisions during their lifetime. In spite the frequency of car accidents, one incident can leave you with life-long injuries, medical costs, missed work time and other legal fees. Truck and motorcycle accidents are particularly damaging events that often require long-term rehabilitation.
- Criminal defense — Even a relatively minor criminal conviction can show up years later on a background check and cost you a job or career. A conviction of more serious charges, such as sexual assault, homicide, battery or drug trafficking, can ruin your life. Our criminal defense attorneys are prepared to fight your state or federal charges or your alleged probation violation.
- Family law — Divorce, alimony, child custody, child support and division of property are some of the most emotionally charged issues you will ever deal with. If you are contemplating ending your marriage or need help with a related family law issue, our lawyers can help.
- Slip and falls — A fall on a dangerously slick or uneven surface can cause serious injuries with lasting consequences.
- Premises liability — When you are injured because of a property owner’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Traumatic brain injury — Accident victims who suffer serious head injuries often need expensive long-term care.
- Wrongful death — When a loved one dies because of someone else’s carelessness or recklessness, the deceased’s family deserves justice.
- Dog bites — An animal attack can lead to muscle damage and permanent scars. Florida has laws governing the liability of dog owners.
- Medical malpractice — Healthcare providers who fail to meet the proper standard of care should be held accountable for the consequences.
- Spinal cord injuries — An injury to the spinal cord can limit your movement and hinder your ability to earn a living.
- Car accidents — Vehicle collisions leave thousands of people with serious injuries and substantial medical bills every year.
- Motorcycle accidents — When a car or truck hits a motorcycle, it’s the rider who suffers most.
- Truck accidents — A collision between a truck and a car can be devastating for the occupants of the automobile.
- Distracted driving — A driver who is texting or talking on a cellphone is at greater risk of causing an accident.
- DUI — In addition to heavy fines, a drunk driving conviction can cost you your driver license and jeopardize your employment.
- Drug crimes — A drug manufacturing or trafficking conviction has lifelong consequences in Florida.
- Sex crimes —Do not let false accusations ruin your life.
- Assault and battery — You can be convicted of assault even if you didn’t touch the alleged victim. A mere threat is enough for a conviction.
- Theft and robbery — Our firm defends those accused of property crimes, ranging from shoplifting to grand theft.
- Weapons charges — The punishment soars when a weapon was used in the commission of the alleged crime.
- Violation of probation — A parole or probation violation can send you back to jail.
- Federal offenses – Federal sentencing can be harsh, and a conviction can follow you for the rest of your life.
We give our clients straightforward legal advice. If you have been injured in an accident, face criminal charges or getting a divorce, we are ready to help you.
Contact our Kissimmee Personal Injury and Criminal Defense Attorneys for a Free Initial Consultation
Salazar & Kelly Law Group, P.A. handles a wide range of Kissimmee personal injury and criminal cases. Call us at 407.483.0500 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation about your case. We handle personal injury cases on a contingency basis, which means you pay us no fees until you recover compensation. Se habla español.