Kissimmee Personal Injury & Criminal Defense Attorneys
Central Florida attorneys represent injury victims and criminal defendants
If you need an attorney in Kissimmee, Orlando or the surrounding community, you have many options, but not every lawyer is right for you and your case. If you face criminal charges or have suffered a serious personal injury, you need an attorney who is experienced in those areas of law.
Since its founding in 2003, Salazar & Kelly Law Group, P.A. has provided straightforward advice and zealous representation to thousands of Floridians who have been injured in accidents or charged with a crime. Our firm is dedicated to delivering high quality legal services at affordable rates. Contact our experienced Kissimmee personal injury and criminal defense attorneys.
- Personal Injury
- Auto Accidents
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
Retain honest and resourceful Florida attorneys to manage your case
Central Florida clients of Salazar & Kelly Law Group benefit from our:
- Experience — We are former Florida prosecutors, so we know what to expect from the lawyers on the other side of the courtroom. We have litigated thousands of cases in the Florida courts.
- Creativity — We create innovative solutions that fit the needs of the individual client. We resolve your case without unnecessary delays or expense.
- Candid advice — We provide straight talk with no bull. We don’t mince words, and we don’t spout legalese. We want you to understand us and your situation. We believe that an informed client is more likely to make wise decisions.
We deal with every client personally. We don’t hand your case off to an underling, paralegal or staff member. To learn more about what sets us apart, schedule an appointment with one of our experienced Kissimmee personal injury and criminal defense attorneys today.
Experienced in a wide range of criminal and personal injury areas
The attorneys at Salazar & Kelly Law Group are prepared to help you in a wide array of personal injury and criminal cases, including:
- Slip and falls — A fall on a dangerously slick or uneven surface can cause serious injuries with lasting consequences.
- Premises liability — When you are injured because of a property owner’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Traumatic brain injury — Accident victims who suffer serious head injuries often need expensive long-term care.
- Wrongful death — When a loved one dies because of someone else’s carelessness or recklessness, the deceased’s family deserves justice.
- Dog bites — An animal attack can lead to muscle damage and permanent scars. Florida has laws governing the liability of dog owners.
- Medical malpractice — Healthcare providers who fail to meet the proper standard of care should be held accountable for the consequences.
- Spinal cord injuries — An injury to the spinal cord can limit your movement and hinder your ability to earn a living.
- Car accidents — Vehicle collisions leave thousands of people with serious injuries and substantial medical bills every year.
- Motorcycle accidents — When a car or truck hits a motorcycle, it’s the rider who suffers most.
- Truck accidents — A collision between a truck and a car can be devastating for the occupants of the automobile.
- Distracted driving — A driver who is texting or talking on a cellphone is at greater risk of causing an accident.
- Criminal defense — Our attorneys are former assistant state attorneys, so they understand how the prosecution is likely to build its case against you.
- DUI — In addition to heavy fines, a drunk driving conviction can cost you your driver license and jeopardize your employment.
- Drug crimes — A drug manufacturing or trafficking conviction has lifelong consequences in Florida.
- Sex crimes —Do not let false accusations ruin your life.
- Assault and battery — You can be convicted of assault even if you didn’t touch the alleged victim. A mere threat is enough for a conviction.
- Theft and robbery — Our firm defends those accused of property crimes, ranging from shoplifting to grand theft.
- Weapons charges — The punishment soars when a weapon was used in the commission of the alleged crime.
- Violation of probation — A parole or probation violation can send you back to jail.
- Federal offenses – Federal sentencing can be harsh, and a conviction can follow you for the rest of your life.
- Family law — Our firm handles all aspects of family law, including divorce, child support and child custody.
We give our clients straightforward legal advice. If you have been injured in an accident, face criminal charges or getting a divorce, we are ready to help you.
Contact our Kissimmee Personal Injury and Criminal Defense Attorneys for a Free Initial Consultation
Salazar & Kelly Law Group, P.A. handles a wide range of Kissimmee personal injury and criminal cases. Our office is on Orange Blossom Trail in Kissimmee, and we’re near a bus stop. Call us at 407.966.3103 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation about your case. We handle personal injury cases on a contingency basis, which means you pay us no fees until you recover compensation. Se habla español.